When people think of methods for quitting smoking, they generally think of remedies or programs such as nicotine replacement treatments (nrts), which include nicotine gum, patch transdermal, vaporization of Nasal nicotine and an inhaler. These treatments use nicotine in small doses to help you in your treatment of nicotine dependence.
Others think of the pill form to quit smoking products such as Chantix, Wellbutrin and Zyban, which must be prescribed by a doctor. But maybe you should consider an alternative method like herbs to quit smoking.
There are plenty of herbs to help stop smoking on the market. A herbal remedy stop smoking uses a mixture of herbs to help you overcome withdrawals, cravings and other side effects that you may suffer due to your nicotine addiction. Herbal Stop smoking products depend on normal ingredients such as:
- Lobelia-acts as temporary replacement of nicotine
- Passion Flower-promotes calmness and relaxation, which will help with the irritability you can experience
- Peppermint Leaf-has powers of relaxation and detoxification
- Ginger root-helps with digestion and relieves nausea that nicotine sometimes removes the product
- Cap-used in the treatment of anxiety and nervous tension
- Eleuthero Root-fights stress and fatigue and helps stimulate the immune system
- Senior flower-protects against inflammation of the upper airways
- Echinacea purpurea-helps to stimulate the body’s resistance to infection, disease, fever and blood poisoning
- Safflower-Contains anti-tumor properties
Natural Herbs To help Quit Smoking
While there are no easy ways to quit smoking, there are a multitude of natural herbs to help you quit smoking that you can try that aren’t nicotine-based like nicotine replacement treatments. To stop smoking naturally, all you have to do is educate yourself on natural herbs to help you quit smoking and choose the supplements that will be most beneficial to you. And of course, be determined to become free of nicotine addiction.
Tags: #Quit Smoking