The Holistic Nutrition Certification Online provides training on how to lawfully and successfully practice a nutritional counseling practice, including how to create life plans to support optimal health.
- Learning tools to improve health and well-being
- Discover a wide range of lifestyle modifications and holistic health protocols
- Topics include: nutritional biochemistry, alkaline acid balance, fasting, dietary combination, dietary transition, wheatgrass and germination
- Describe the steps involved in setting up a business, including insurance, management, legal issues, ethics (including GHA ethics and CRA requirements), record keeping , Listening and observation skills, informed consent, marketing, business planning, nutrition, lifestyle and wellness counseling
- Locate information with government regulators to ensure compliance with local and state requirements
- Educate others about appropriate holistic health protocols to support and rebalance the body and restore wellness for overall good health
- Discuss nutrition and the state of current research, including how to locate studies in peer-reviewed journals
- Indicate when to refer individuals to their licensed health care provider for diagnosis and treatment
- Educating others on the basics of nutrition and the importance of a healthy diet and lifestyle in supporting long-term health
- Discuss and describe the structure and function of the body in a healthy state
- Understand and identify the mechanical and biochemical changes caused by a variety of diseases or imbalances in order to remedy system imbalances and provide education that individuals can use to restore well-being
- Discuss current topics in holistic nutrition and be able to provide evidence-based support today
- Put in place tools to improve health and well-being and a more natural and balanced lifestyle
- Apply the principles of nutrition, nutritional biochemistry, acid alkaline balance, fasting, dietary combination, dietary transition, wheat therapy and the germination of daily life
- Holistic Nutrition Advisor
- Nutritional Advisor
- Wellness educator
- Addition to current medical practice
Information on the law of the state of nutrition:
If you are interested in a career in nutrition or dietetics, you should consult the appropriate board of directors to ensure that your credentials will help you achieve your career goals. Many states have enacted laws that regulate the practice of dietetics and nutrition services. You can also check out more information online.
Conditions of admission:
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalency and Admission Recommended by the ACHS Admissions Committee.
Tuition and Fees:
To estimate tuition and program fees, click on the required course name below for each course total price.